The most exciting two weeks of the Eurovision calendar are nearly here! On Monday, rehearsals for the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest will begin at the Stadthalle in Vienna – and, for the sixth consecutive year, escgo! will be live on the scene for you right through to the Grand Final on Saturday 23rd May.
What can you expect from us over the next two weeks? Here’s how our team will be bringing you closer to Eurovision:
- Live rehearsal coverage, with extensive blogging on all the first week’s rehearsals and the dress rehearsals for the big shows.
- Photos of this year’s artists, the parties and events around the host city and, of course, the open rehearsals.
- Videos that make you feel like you’re in Vienna yourself. Look out in particular for our Morning Show format – to be launched later next week.
- Interviews to let you get to know this year’s performers better.
- The liveblog in our right-hand sidebar will guide you quickly to all the latest content. It’s also where you’ll find the gossip and little insights into life in the host city – aimed, like all of our content, at bringing you closer to the Eurovision experience!
Now you can also follow all our Vienna coverage on our new Vienna 2015 page! There, you will find latest videos, photo galleries, and our the latest posts.
We’ll also be active on social media throughout the two weeks, so if you’re not already following us on Facebook and Twitter, make sure to do so. Also stay tuned to our Youtube channel and take a look at our Tumblr account.
And don’t forget to visit our chat to share your thoughts with Eurovision fans from all over the world!
Vienna 2015. It’s nearly here. Bring it on.