SongHunt 2022, our quest to find the most ROBBED song of the national final season, has reached a key point!
Today there’s no new poll and no event in the chat, but instead: Let us give you an overview of where we are!
12 songs have qualified directly to the final.
In the semi-final stage, each round consisted of a Sunday night event in our chat (with a voting that counted 50%) and the public poll, which was open throughout the week and counted for the other 50%. Based on the combined result of each semi-final, the top 3 entries qualified directly to the final. These are:
- Xeinn – Eco (Spain)
- Sofie Fjellvang – Made Of Glass (Norway)
- Blanca Paloma – Secreto de agua (Spain)
- Varry Brava – Raffaella (Spain)
- Younghearted – Sun numero (Finland)
- Cyan Kicks – Hurricane (Finland)
- Sara Jo – Muškarčina (Serbia)
- Lisa Miskovsky – Best To Come (Sweden)
- Rigoberta Bandini – Ay mamá (Spain)
- Medina – In i dimman (Sweden)
- Pongo & Tristany – Dégrá.dê (Portugal)
- Theoz – Som du vill (Sweden)
Of the remaining 36 songs, 12 have already qualified for the Last Chance. But we aren’t revealing them – yet.
Again, based on the combined result of each semi-final, the entries that reached places 4, 5 and 6 have qualified to the Last Chance event. This will be held on Sunday 27 March in the chat – and only the chat. We will watch these 12 songs again, followed by an exclusive voting in the chat – there’s no public poll in this round. So if you want to have a say, make sure you join our chat event!
And you probably guessed it, since we’re not revealing anything here – the 12 songs that get that Last Chance will be revealed in a dramatic video at the beginning of the chat event. Our Last Chance voting will then narrow these down to just three songs that will join the 12 direct finalists in the Final.
12 of these remaining 36 songs will be in the Last Chance round:
- Emilia Russu – Yama (Moldova)
- Rachel Goode – I’m Loving Me (Ireland)
- Daria – Paranoia (Poland)
- Elsie Bay – Death Of Us (Norway)
- Katy Rain – Lele (Moldova)
- Aminata – I’m Letting You Go (Latvia)
- Inbal Bibi – Marionette (Israel)
- Eldis Arrnjeti – Refuzoj (Albania)
- Daniel Lukas – Kvelertak (Norway)
- Roxolana – Girlzzzz (Ukraine)
- Olivera – Thank God I’m An Atheist (Finland)
- BQL – Maj (Slovenia)
- Jaguar Jonze – Little Fires (Australia)
- Gjergj Kaçinari – Në ëndërr mbete ti (Albania)
- Rūta Loop – Call Me From The Cold (Lithuania)
- Black Velvet – Sandra (Estonia)
- Marko Bošnjak – Moli za nas (Croatia)
- Alban Ramosaj – Theje (Albania)
- Baklava feat. Nicole – Electric Indigo (Malta)
- Zejna Murkić – Nema te (Serbia)
- NorthKid – Someone (Norway)
- Luma – All In (Slovenia)
- Burak Yeter feat. Alessandro Coli – More Than You (San Marino)
- Dora Gaitanovici – Ana (Romania)
- Voyager – Dreamer (Australia)
- Zorja – Zorja (Serbia)
- SOA – Seule (France)
- Ania Byrcyn – Dokąd? (Poland)
- Patrick O’Sullivan – One Night, One Kiss, One Promise (Ireland)
- Os Quatro e Meia – Amanhã (Portugal)
- Klara Hammarström – Run To The Hills (Sweden)
- Patrick Dorgan – Vinden suser ind (Denmark)
- Rezarta Smaja – E jemja nuse (Albania)
- Tanxugueiras – Terra (Spain)
- Elīna Gluzunova – Es pabiju tur (Latvia)
- Pauline Chagne – Nuit Pauline (France)
But which 12? You’ll have to join the chat event to find out!
The Last Chance event will be held in the chat at 21:00 CET on Sunday 27 March, followed by the launch of the public poll for the Final. The Final event in the chat is scheduled for 21:00 CET on Sunday 10 April. We look forward to seeing you for both events!